Providing Various Benefits to Our Employees
Insurance, Paid Time Off, Retirement Plan, Educational Assistance, and Volunteer Day
Info for New Employees
JPSys Portals and Other Links
Federal and State Notices Holidays
Mission and Core Values
Who We Are and Why We Are Here
Training & Professional Development
Professional Development Classes, Webinars, and Employee Training
J P Systems' Core Values
I believe in myself. I believe in those with whom I work. I believe in my employer. I believe in my family. I believe that I will receive everything I need with which to succeed if I do my best to earn it through faithful and honest service. I will be patient with other people and tolerant with those who do not believe as I do.
2. Building of Loyalty and Acting in Good Faith
I believe that success is the result of intelligent effort and does not depend on luck, legal trickery, sharp practices, double crossing friends, co-workers or my employer.
3. Sowing and Reaping
I believe I will get out of life exactly what I put into it. Therefore, I will be careful to conduct myself towards others as I would want them to act towards me. I will not slander those whom I do not like. I will not slight my work no matter what I see others doing. I will render the best service of which I am capable because I have pledged myself to succeed in life. I know that success is always the result of conscientious, consistent, efficient and effective effort.
4. Communication, Resolving Resentments and Forgiveness
I will forgive those who offend me because I realize that I will sometimes offend others and I will need their forgiveness. I will keep the lines of communication open in my relationships and reason things out. I will not harbor resentments. I will not gossip about or irrationally criticize my co-workers.
5 . Corporate Culture
- Our purpose as a corporation is to help our clients organize, manage, exchange and process their Healthcare IT data.
- I will demonstrate consistent excellence in performing services both for employees and for the clients.
- I will demonstrate integrity in carrying out my job duties and our corporate mission, doing what I say I will do.
6. People Focused
- I will treat everyone with honor, dignity and respect.
- I will nurture employee and client relationships to come to understand their story, needs and goals.
- I will make going the second mile second nature.
- I will demonstrate generosity and loyalty as a core value.
*Adapted by Jackie Mulrooney, from The Law of Success, 1925 Edition, p. 30, by Napoleon Hill, Orne Publishing, Beverly, MA, 2010 and Bet on Talent by Dee Ann Turner, Baker Books Grand Rapids MI 2019
Our mission is to standardize, manage, and improve the interoperability and usability of data.