ARE YOU A U.S. VETERAN?
LOOKING TO HELP YOUR FELLOW VETERANS?
WE MAY BE YOUR OBVIOUS CHOICE EMPLOYER!
J P Systems, Inc. is committed to recruiting and hiring Veterans. Throughout our company history in our efforts to identify new talent, we actively seek to recruit, hire, and retain Veterans as a high priority. We always recruit best in class candidates for employment across our hiring states. The hiring states are listed in each position description. All of our positions are remote. Due to the nature of our work supporting the Veteran's Health Administration, our employed Veterans bring a passion and a deep understanding of our work’s importance.
Working with public and private partnerships to incorporate best practices into our recruiting and hiring processes, we are committed to:
- Increasing the appeal of our open positions to Veterans
- Improving our outreach to Veteran candidates,
- Leverage your sense of duty to improve healthcare for the Veterans who will serve after you,
- Foster a community of collaboration and camaraderie for improving the Veteran patient care experience by utilizing new technologies,
- Providing a working environment that values the Veteran and enables them to continue serving Veterans in civilian careers. Here are some of the many strengths which Veterans bring to our workplace:
- Having a sense of duty and mission-focused approach to work.
- Working well in a team as teamwork is considered an essential part of daily military life for safe military operations.
- Self starters with integrity as well as being organized and disciplined.
- Having a strong work ethic with the ability to follow through on assignments and strong performance under pressure.
- Possessing a variety of cross-functional skills such as working in diverse teams with different skills to accomplish tasks, coordinating and troubleshooting problems.
We work with the Washington, D.C. chapter of the National Veteran Small Business Coalition (NVSBC). This allows us to network with the NVSBC members and find new Veteran Owned business partners. We also mentor newly certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses, SDVOSBs, learning to navigate the Federal procurement processes and deploy resources to assist them as is appropriate.
Come join us at J P Systems for a continually rewarding career! Apply today!