Founded in 1983, J P Systems performs IT requirements analysis, healthcare data architecture, business analysis, data standards, clinical terminologies, UML data modeling and federal enterprise architecture. We have 18 years of experience with federal enterprise wide Healthcare IT consulting. Our personnel are active with data standards organizations such as HL7, SNOMED, OMG, and LOINC.
J P Systems, Inc. is dedicated to Healthcare IT data standards improvements and developing interoperability between institutions that need to exchange medical data. We help clients map to international data standards and exchange meaningful data with their trading partners. We employ Model Driven Architecture (MDA) to improve the quality of data standards, UML data modeling, medical terminologies and advanced healthcare architectural planning.
Our services include:
- Clinical Data Quality Improvement
- Healthcare IT Data Standards Development
- Business Process Analysis and Improvement
- Medical Terminology Standardization
- Data Architecture / Metadata Development
- HL7 Messaging and Document Standards
- Clinical Document Improvement (CDA's)
- Healthcare IT Strategy & Policy
Differentiators FOR Healthcare IT
Since 1983, J P Systems, Inc. has continually proven that they are a strong, dynamic, and passionate team with the ability to understand their clients’ business requirements and processes and deliver a customized Healthcare IT solution that fulfills their specific needs. We provide professional services for Healthcare IT systems architecture, interoperability and business analysis.
- Reputable company within the Healthcare IT industry with 18 years of Healthcare IT experience
- Healthcare IT Data Standards - CDA and HL7 Data Standards
- Data Architecture for interoperability between an enterprise and their trading partners
- Model Driven Architecture enables data exchange between enterprises (E2E) via standardized XML Schemas from canonical information models and UML data models Supported development of standards used in Meaningful Use.
Click here for a down-loadable PDF form of our past performances
541512 Computer Systems Design Services (Primary)