Founded in 1983, J P Systems performs IT requirements analysis, business analysis, UML data modeling and enterprise architecture. We have 16 years of experience with enterprise wide Healthcare IT consulting. Our personnel are active with data standards organizations such as HL7, OMG, LOINC, X12 & IHTSDO.
J P Systems Inc. is dedicated to Healthcare IT improvements and developing interoperability between institutions that need to successfully exchange medical data. We help clients understand and exchange meaningful data with their partners through data standards, data modeling, medical terminologies and advanced computer architectural planning.
Our services include:
- Healthcare IT and Requirements Analysis
- Business Architecture
- Business Process Analysis
- Medical Terminologies
- Data Architecture/Metadata Development
- UML Data Modeling
- HL7 Messaging Standards
- Healthcare IT Strategy & Policy
Differentiators Healthcare IT
For 33 years J P Systems, Inc. has continually proven that they are a strong, dynamic, and passionate team with the ability to understand their clients’ business requirements and processes and deliver a customized Healthcare IT solution that fulfills their specific needs. We provide professional services for Healthcare IT systems architecture, interoperability and business analysis.
- Reputable company within the Healthcare IT industry with 16 years of Healthcare IT experience
- Healthcare IT Data Standards - CDA and HL7 Data Segmentation for Privacy
- Data Architecture for interoperability between an enterprise and their trading partners
- Model Driven Architecture enables data exchange between enterprises (E2E) via standardized XML Schemas from canonical information models and UML data models Supported development of standards used in Meaningful Use
Click here for a down-loadable PDF form of our past performances
3YHH1 Cage Code